Thursday 25 September 2014

Lazy teacher

Today O told me I was a lazy teacher in a school for lazy people.  I got quite offended.  Nearly everything we do has an educational purpose.  Well apart from the hour of Thomas the tank engine they get on the TV every morning whilst I run around doing washing, cleaning the kitchen, and putting the dinner in the slow cooker.  When pushed to explain  he said that I don't make him sit at his desk all day long like children at school, so I must be a lazy teacher.  So I think it was a compliment!!!  Maybe???

Either way, we spent part of today doing dinosaur learning, he did some number line work, we went to the allotment and the park and the shop, he had his music singing class and there may have been some cuddling on the sofa with some books at naptime.  I am exhausted, so I don't think I have been lazy today.  In fact I am going to make a cup of tea at 8.30 at night - the first in 12 hours, by the way!!! I did tell my mum that I was so under appreciated that I was going on strike.  So from now until 6am I am on strike.  Maybe 6.10 or even 6.30.  It depends when the children wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment