Monday 2 March 2015

Things I am thankful for

Things I am thankful for today
1 - Having enough money to home educate my children
2 - The first signs of spring in the park - plenty of daffodils and snowdrops
3 - My son did so well at swimming today - nearly the whole lesson without a float.
4 - I had a lovely time with my sister and neice feeding the ducks
5 - My ability to make flapjacks (yum)

Today has been quite a stressful day.  First it kept trying to snow, so I couldn't go to the allotment, and then the planned outing my sister and I had planned had to be rearranged because they are shut on Mondays, and I have decided I am the fattest person on the planet, so I am going on a diet, except I have nothing in to eat tonight so it will likely be takeaway again, not helping the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment