Wednesday 12 November 2014

Time turner

I am tired. Beyond tired.  Exhausted even!!!!  I need more sleep.  I am a person who craves sleep.  I can sleep 10 hours every night and be still struggle to wake up.  But life has other ideas.  I don't have time for the 7 hours I normally snatch.  

Maybe my time management needs work
2 hours dog walking
1.5 hours cooking
1.5 hours housework
4 hours learning
3 hours social activities/clubs/lessons etc
3 hours sewing
1 hour allotment
2 hours slumped in an exhausted heap on the sofa with husband/planning learning
10  hours sleep

This is my ideal day. Unfortunately I need 28 hours in a day to do  it.  So my sewing time is cut, sleeping time is cut and husband time is cut.  And woe betide a day when something I am not expecting happens.  I need to go to the shop, church, plan for church, visitors, more detailed house clean.  And all of a sudden I am chasing my tail.  

So my evening tonight involves cooking the dinner, walking the dog, catching up on the obscene amount of Christmas present sewing I have to do, attempting meaningful conversation and a cuddle with husband, followed by an insufficient amount of sleep.  

If you can't tell, I am grumpy and I have a headache!!!!!  I will attempt to be happier next time.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment