Tuesday 23 December 2014

Those things children do!!!

As we were leaving Soft play this morning I had to (as usual) chase Eleanor around for a few minutes to persuade her to put her shoes on.  As I was hunting for her she came back with a very cheeky smile on her face.  I shall transcribe the conversation, as there is no way to paraphrase it and encapsulate my daughter's personality.

"Where have you been Cheeky Chops?"
"I need to talk to the lady"
"Which lady?"
"Cafe lady"
"What did you need to talk to the cafe lady about?"
"Sweeties.  She gave them to me"

And then Eleanor ran off.  That girl could charm Eskimos into buying ice

When we got home the phone rang and O ran to answer it.
"Hello Nana" he said.  Then he chatted for a few minutes about this and that.  Then I heard
"Mummy is on the sofa cuddling Elsa"
Followed by
"But you are supposed to be my Nana, you are my Mummy's mummy".

Turns out he was chatting to the vet...

No comments:

Post a Comment